We believe in Privacy and ones rights associate with Privacy. We know that you care how your information is used, and we appreciate your trust that we will use it carefully and sensibly. We are not in the business of renting or selling your personal information and therefore will never rent or sell your personal information.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
? Information You Provide: When you provide or submit your information to us, you are accepting this privacy agreement.
We may use your information to contact you by means of email, phone or direct mail
in regards to our business practices. We do not sell or use your information for
any other purpose. We may also use the information that you provide for such purposes
as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
We do not sell or use your information for any other purpose. Please see the “opt-
* Cookies. We do not use or track cookies.
* Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site via our domain provider.
* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include information or other websites that has lead you to our website.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* Agents. We may employ or are partnered with other companies and individuals
to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include products and services, sending
postal mail and e-
* Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you
choose to “opt-
* Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-
It is your choice whether to receive emails, phone calls, direct mailings or any special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings. We use 3rd party websites for some of our marketing. We follow strict compliance laws with anti spam policies using our 3rd party marketing sites if applicable.
If you choose to Opt Out of any forms you submitted to us, please send us an email to with the subject: “Please remove me from your account” followed by your name and email and any other information you feel necessary in the main body of the email.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites